View from Balcony on Epic

Grrrover

We have booked cabin 10273 on the Epic for the Dec. 28, 2013 sailing. I'm very excited to try the Epic after this past year on Carnival Destiny. I do have a minor concern about the view downwards from the balcony. 10273 is near the aft on the starboard side, the first cabin in the part that juts outwards farther. I know the lifeboats impede the view from the balconies on deck 8, and am hoping that someone who has stayed in a similar location on deck 10 of the Epic can give me some feedback on what I can expect when I look down from my balcony.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks, i appreciate the info and can stop worrying and go back to reading about the ports of call! I've read the other info you have posted about the Epic and found it very helpful as well.

You're welcome! Have a wonderful trip.

• 2 years later...
We have booked cabin 10273 on the Epic for the Dec. 28, 2013 sailing. I'm very excited to try the Epic after this past year on Carnival Destiny. I do have a minor concern about the view downwards from the balcony. 10273 is near the aft on the starboard side, the first cabin in the part that juts outwards farther. I know the lifeboats impede the view from the balconies on deck 8, and am hoping that someone who has stayed in a similar location on deck 10 of the Epic can give me some feedback on what I can expect when I look down from my balcony.

Thanks in advance.

We booked for the fall and I would love to see any cabin pictures you have

thank you

Karen