Grand's crew

LuAnnFuller

:) I just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful the Grand's crew was. We sailed last Nov and will go again in January. Between Costa Maya and Cozamel, we had rough waters. I needed to read my e-mail because my 17 year nephew had to have emergency surgery that we found out about the day we sailed. I could not get to my email. I was able to log on but it would freeze then. I finally went to the purser's desk to ask for help. After I explained the situation to them, instead of them helping me with the computer, they made a PHONE call to my mom so that I would know my nephew was doing just fine. We talkked for about 3 minutes. I couldn't believe they did that. We did not get charged a dime. I was able to enjoy the rest of my cruise after that. I promise the rocking boat didn't matter to me at that point.

Cant wait to sail again.

LuAnn

:) I just wanted to let everyone know how wonderful the Grand's crew was.

We had a similar experiemce with the staff on the Grand. Sadly, my dad unexpectedly passed away while we were on our cruise in March. The staff and crew couldn't have been nicer or more understanding. The guy who ran the computer center made our plane reservations for us, because we were having so much trouble getting a good connection. On the day we left the ship (in Cozumel), a crew member from guest services took our luggage all the way to the end of the pier and got us a taxi to the airport. The staff at the purser's desk was outstanding. All in all, the ship's staff helped make a terrible situation a bit easier to deal with.

We sailed on the Grand in February this year and also had the best experiences with the staff and crew! Our wait team was the best we have EVER had, the cabin steward was very good and friendly, bar waiters didn't disappear just because we had coke cards and even the pursers desk personnel were friendly. At the time, we even commented to ourselves about the wonderful attitudes everywhere on the ship.

It was sorta like they had a motto of "We try harder." I'd say they succeeded.

We also thought the cruise director was quite good and on many other cruises, we couldn't even tell you who the CD was.

Archived