Valor Southern Caribbean reviews?

YaWk3Y_BoMb3r

Is anybody working on a review or have a completed review of the southern caribbean itinerary on the Valor yet? Headed on this in May and was interested to see one.

Those are going to be hard to come by! Carnival Victory has been sailing the itinerary lately.

Ive been reading the Victory reviews for the ports and the Valor reviews for the ship.

Is anybody working on a review or have a completed review of the southern caribbean itinerary on the Valor yet? Headed on this in May and was interested to see one.

We are on the Valor in May as well - which sailing are you on ?

Those are going to be hard to come by! Carnival Victory has been sailing the itinerary lately.

Ive been reading the Victory reviews for the ports and the Valor reviews for the ship.

I know but the Valor has just begun this itinerary I think this month, or maybe late January. I'm pretty sure it is doing the southern route now though.

Just got home yesterday after a fantastic cruise on the Valor. What questions do you have?

Ben

Just got home yesterday after a fantastic cruise on the Valor. What questions do you have?

Ben

No specific questions really, just interested to see what someone with firsthand experience had to say about the trip. Did you have the southern carib itinerary?

No specific questions really, just interested to see what someone with firsthand experience had to say about the trip. Did you have the southern carib itinerary?

Yes, We left from San Juan on the 17th. Stopped in St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, and St Martin. I think I will do a review. We have about 500 photos.

Ben

Yes, We left from San Juan on the 17th. Stopped in St Thomas, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, and St Martin. I think I will do a review. We have about 500 photos.

Ben

We are booked for November 2013. Can you let us know about excursions you did?

You might check out the roll call boards. A lot of people use them to discuss what they are booking. We booked Da House in san Juan for a couple days prior to the cruise at only $100. Hotels are kind of pricy so you better jump on that first thing :) If you look into Da House just type in Da House San Juan..dont try to use one of the booking sites bc they are much more expensive and are often soldout. Good luck!

Ben

I would love to read a review!

Who was your CD?

Did you particpate in any onboard activities?

Best thing you did on the ship?

Worst thing?

Thanks

I would love to read a review!

Who was your CD?

Did you particpate in any onboard activities?

Best thing you did on the ship?

Worst thing?

Thanks

I cruised on the Valor's first sailing out of San Juan. The ports were great, the absolute best in fact. Felipe was the cruise director, and he was great. Not annoying at all. We checked out all of the clubs and bars, and we were kind of disappointed with Seth in the piano bar - he won't play anything from the 80's? That was kind of weird. Went to the comedy show a couple of times, and there was one out of four that were funny - hope they are switched out soon, I mean it was like crickets with some of the jokes, it was awkward they were so bad. Did anytime dining and had to wait about 20 minutes each night but it was fine, we just hung out at the bar with our pager. The staff seemed a little flat or not as in to it as past cruises but that could have been the port change. The bar servers were really great and they were everywhere. We never saw them on the Dream. Best and worst part is so many ports, which is great but you don't really get much time to enjoy the ship. My husband and I realized we never even saw the Lido pool or played mini golf! Karaoke bar was really cool but keep in mind it is also a cigar bar. Overall great ship/great cruise. Rest up because you will need another vacation after this port heavy cruise!

Archived