2013 Cruisers Choice Awards. Congrats RCCL!

Aquahound

Congrats to RCCL (RCI and Celebrity) for having 8 of the top 10 places in the Cruise Critic Cruisers Choice Awards...the other 2 going to Disney. I know these are subjective based on our own reviews, but I happen to agree with the results. I guess I"ll have to book the new Disney ship to see if it is befitting that #1 spot! :D

So has FOS gone "down" that much since last year or the newer, bigger ships are just "better"? Chose FOS for our first cruise with Royal based on last year's votes and this year they didn't do well at all......Celebrity was our next cruise anyway, but think they will be a definite now!

What I think would be interesting is to see the votes vs. number of cruises taken. Both Disney and the Royal mega ships tend to pull more first timers, I would think, and anyone who is still on Cruise Critic after their first cruise probably had a great time, and probably not a great perspective of what a "5" should be. Then again, Celebrity was up there too. Maybe all three just have a great product. :)

Archived