Suite Room Service

tammi0916

Hello all!

I have a question about having dinner served in your suite - we are in the Owners Suite on the Dwan in July and thinking of having dinner in the room at least once but have a couple of questions or maybe clarifications:

I have heard that you can order your dinner from the main dining room (in my case the Venetion - free) but can order desert from any resturant (including specialty) and it will be free, if so can we order more than one per person?

Also have heard conflicting stories on this one: Can we order apps from any resturaunt (including specialty) and they will deliver them for free? Is this true? and again if it is, can we order more than one per person?

thanks so much for the help!

~Tammi:)

[quote name='Cruising4']Bring a copy of the menus with you (search this site) or snap a picture when they are displayed at Cagney's.

It's a great perk and would be even better if they supplied menus in your suite![/QUOTE]

They do ;) as a matter of fact I request all menus including the entire weeks MD menus..

The thing about NCL suites .... Just Ask ;)

I believe you are going in the same room we were in this past June. The menus will be in the room for the specialty restaurants over by the small bar area alongside the small bathroom wall.

Archived