Dining - two separate reservations

WhoDat2009

I've cruised before, but I can't remember - with anytime dining, are you still assigned to one dining room? We have friends sailing with us, but they're a separate reservation in another part of the ship. If we're assigned a dining room, how do we make sure we get the same one? Does someone have an email address?

Thanks

If your friends don't have ATD and you do, you won't be able to eat together. You could theoretically be in the same dining room, ie ATD would be on deck 2 and regular dining on deck 1, but you wouldn't be able to eat together.

If you both have ATD, you can go together and sit together. If you decide that you don't want ATD, be sure to have your reservations linked if you want to sit together. It doesn't much matter if they aren't linked with ATD as you just show up whenever and they can be with you or not. It's up to you.

Enjoy!

Ok, we're both ATD. I just didn't know if they still assigned dining ROOMS even though it was anytime dining. Thanks.

Yes, you will be seated in a specific section of the MDR. You don't need to link your bookings, just show up together and you'll be seated together.

Archived