Concierge?

NorthWildwood

Do you get early tender tickets from concierge class? I thought it only was for suites and above but if for the C class, that would be wonderful. We did do C class on the Riviera in November and I did like the extra distinction (granted it is not that much from the rest) but I did find it better and really loved access to the T pool and Persian Garden type beds. The early tender ticket isa boost. Can you provide any information on how we do this if in C class? We are doing this on a trip from Tahiti next year and it is critical we do need to be on an early tender.

Thanks

Priority Tendering is very awkward for the staff to allow (enforce??), particularly for the first tender or two, because contrary to instructions, and in violation of several fire regulations, passengers tend to line up in the hallways and stairways leading to the tender lobby.

Even if you are given an "earlier tender ticket", it is going to be challenging to get in front of those people.

If you need to be off early, and you have a legitimate reason for doing so, I would suggest getting to the lounge half an hour earlier than advertised. You will probably be the first person off. :p

Okay here's the deal. Boat docks at 8 AM in Bora Bora (it's really not too far out from the port as we've been there before, maybe 15 minutes or so by tender). We have an 8:40 private tour. Do you think we have a realistic chance of making it? I enjoy challenge (and be rest assured I will be early to get a tender ticket) but don't want to mess up on missing the tour (although have done before but loved it).

Okay here's the deal. Boat docks at 8 AM in Bora Bora (it's really not too far out from the port as we've been there before, maybe 15 minutes or so by tender). We have an 8:40 private tour. Do you think we have a realistic chance of making it? I enjoy challenge (and be rest assured I will be early to get a tender ticket) but don't want to mess up on missing the tour (although have done before but loved it).

It is possible, but all of the stars would have to align perfectly.

Even if you were staying in the Owners Suite, to be at your tour at 8:40 when the ship docks at 8 AM is PUSHING IT.

On the other hand, I don't imagine that Tour Guides are too strict about waiting a few minutes for a client in Bora Bora.....particularly if you haven't paid in advance.

The last time I was on a ship tour in a tender port the shore ex. people put a tender ticket with the ex. stuff so you could get to the bus on time. Isn't it hard to get ahead of those people no matter what room you have?

Archived