Have there been lots of sales lately??

Teamv

It seems like there have been sales every week or so for Carnival. Is it just me or is this true? I know lots of people say the sales are really not worth much, but I was hoping for the reduced deposit and maybe a bit better price. It would make the difference for one of my friends who is a first time cruiser. She just couldn't pull the trigger yesterday but I think she is ready now.

Thanks!

It seems like there have been sales every week or so for Carnival. Is it just me or is this true? I know lots of people say the sales are really not worth much, but I was hoping for the reduced deposit and maybe a bit better price. It would make the difference for one of my friends who is a first time cruiser. She just couldn't pull the trigger yesterday but I think she is ready now.

Thanks!

Yes, there have! I suspect it has to do with the Triumph fiasco. They've probably had an increase in cancellations and decrease in bookings so they're doing what they need to do.

I booked our upcoming Baltic cruise more than a year ago (I had $200 OBC from an FCC) and there was no price reduction until about three weeks ago. I now have $1,350 in OBC from all the sales of late!! :D:D So, for some people (like Centex above) the sales haven't been a benefit, but for me and the rest of my roll call, it's been a great few weeks!!

Hopefully there will be a reduced-deposit sale for your friend!

Thanks everyone for the quick answers and for the PDF from Carnival Brides. In the past we have gotten a very small OBC from price drops (under $100) and were thrilled, so I can't imagine getting over $1000! That's awesome, Quilting Cruiser. I didn't put these sales together with the Triumph situation. Makes sense!

Thanks everyone for the quick answers and for the PDF from Carnival Brides. In the past we have gotten a very small OBC from price drops (under $100) and were thrilled, so I can't imagine getting over $1000! That's awesome, Quilting Cruiser. I didn't put these sales together with the Triumph situation. Makes sense!

This is the most I've ever had. :D Prior to this it was $400. If it hadn't been for having to make up a $350 increase in taxes, I'd have $1,700 in OBC. It's crazy! :D

Archived