Extra room key?

NCbmwmom

We have 2 cabins booked for our cruise next month. Plan on having the girls, (16,16 & 11) in one, dh and I in the other. The 2 teens are great girls, and I have no qualms about them in their own room, trusting them to make curfew, etc, but I plan on telling them I reserve the right to do bed checks whenever I see fit. :D Will guest services give me an extra key to their room? If not, I can just keep little dd's s&s card with me after they go to bed, but it would be easier if I had my own key. Plus little and I like getting up earlier than the teens will be interested in and going to the sunrise stretch class, so having a key, I can slip in and just wake her up. Anyone ever done this?

We've done that on a Princess ship. I do not think Carnival will have any problems. However, I believe you have to put at least one adult in each cabin when booking. So you will have their room key by default. Actually you will have to request an extra room key for your kid.

Yes, we are booked with me and one girl, and dh with the other two. We always get them to switch us, but this is the first time dd has brought a friend, so I wanted to be stricter on them this time iRT bed checks and such. :D thanks for the replies.

Well at least you have the back up plan of keeping the youngest one's card with you at night.

Because, I seems like they might have a problem issuing two cards (that are boarding passes, not just room keys) in the name of the same quest.

Well at least you have the back up plan of keeping the youngest one's card with you at night.

Because, I seems like they might have a problem issuing two cards (that are boarding passes, not just room keys) in the name of the same quest.

The second "key" will NOT be your S&S card. It will be a room key only. You will not have any problems with getting the extra key.

Have fun!!

Archived