Ecstasy vs. Fascination

TennGirl615

They are both Fantasy class ships which have both had balconies added to some of the ocean view cabins as well as the Evolutions of Fun features added, so they are the same in size and basic layout of design. Decor (colors, themes, names of venues) are different. It's kinda like two houses having the same floor plan design, but they are painted/decorated differently.

They are both Fantasy class ships which have both had balconies added to some of the ocean view cabins as well as the Evolutions of Fun features added, so they are the same in size and basic layout of design. Decor (colors, themes, names of venues) are different. It's kinda like two houses having the same floor plan design, but they are painted/decorated differently.

Thanks for the info!

I've been on both within a year of each other. They pretty much have the exact same layout. If there is a size difference, it's only a minor one. My wife and I much prefer the Fascination over the Ecstasy though.

The Fantasy just got out of drydock (new carpets,painting, new dining room, etc) this January, we also was tossing on which ship but when I found out Fascination got back this year from dry dock it left us no choice but only to go on her.

Archived