Qsine or Normandie?

mlovett3

They are very different restaurants and both are worth booking for at least one night of your cruise. Qsine is fun...good food, but served in very creative ways. Normandie is an elegant, more or less continental meal....more fine dining.

We were a group of 12 who chose Qsine during our Med cruise last summer and we had so much fun! The presentation of each dish was creative and the food was wonderful. Part of the experience, however, was sharing so many different dishes with each other so I probably wouldn't do Qsine as a couple.

We were a group of 12 who chose Qsine during our Med cruise last summer and we had so much fun! The presentation of each dish was creative and the food was wonderful. Part of the experience, however, was sharing so many different dishes with each other so I probably wouldn't do Qsine as a couple.

There really is no problem doing Qsine as a couple....ask for small servings which they can do on some of the choices and remember that just because they give you a big portion, you don't have to eat it all. I know that last one is hard for some...but it's really OK to leave some things uneaten.

Archived