Oreo's awesome breeze review 3/10 to 3/16

oreomaximus

I'm cruising on the Breeze, with my husband & 2 other couples, in Sept. I just want to say "Thank you" for your review. It was informative and entertaining at the same time- which is perfect!!! You have a beautiful little one and the greatest sense of humor. So does your husband- " Eat the cake Anna Mae!" Hope we end up on the same cruise ship one day along with you, your husband,& GAPearl!

Thanks for posting this! i ran across your thread thinking it was for 3/10 of this year only to see myself in one of your pictures! I was on the same cruise last year! Thanks for the memories!

Currently booked on the Liberty May 4th sailing! Breeze just did not fit into my travel plans!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just on page 5, but wanted to let you know I'm enjoying it...and your AWESOME sense of humor.

We'll be on the Breeze next month and I am soooooo ready to put my feet up on our balcony.

I'm also glad to see I'm not the only one with a 5 year old. ;)

SEC!!!

• 1 year later...
I had to laugh!! I always "round down" the price of our cruises to my husband! Sometimes he just doesnt understand what a good deal it is :D

We are sailing on the Breeze on 4/7, thanks for the review!!!

LMAO!! Too funny.

We are also (okay, I am also) looking at the 8 day itinerary that goes to Aruba and Curacao. If I can somehow convince my husband that it would only cost us like $250 a person then we might be able to go for Christmas. Just a little white lie...lol. ;)

What a great review. I'm so glad I found it and you oreomaximus, even though I am a bit late. Now I know it's not just my husband who needs the "vanilla" version of costs and length when planning a trip...lol!