Anyone else???

sparky9016

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever have a sense of "foreboding" before their vacation? I normally don't feel this way, but this time, I just keep feeling like something bad is going to happen to prevent the cruise. (This feeling was there prior to all the bad Carnival press of late). Just wondering if it's common to anyone else... :confused: It's driving me nutz!!!

The only sense of foreboding I'm having is that I won't get to win a "ship on a stick" on this cruise.:eek: I really want one, and I've decided to participate in every game/contest possible to try and win one. As a last resort, I'm wondering if I could bribe the CD.:rolleyes::D

Is it just me, or does anyone else ever have a sense of "foreboding" before their vacation? I normally don't feel this way, but this time, I just keep feeling like something bad is going to happen to prevent the cruise. (This feeling was there prior to all the bad Carnival press of late). Just wondering if it's common to anyone else... :confused: It's driving me nutz!!!

Right there with you!! :confused: NEVER felt this way before but we are on the Carnival Legend ~ 2nd European Cruise ~ can't help but wonder if she will make the transatlantic okay or what Carnival is going to pull once she starts the transatlantic (cancelling a couple of Europe cruises like Sunshine??). After planning and paying for a long time.... it's aggravating to feel this way 30-some days away from a 3-week trip to Europe. :rolleyes:

Archived