Triumph back in service June 10th

Crusin Hogs

Yes. Reported here last night. Seems ABC and you just got caught up.

However, your date is wrong.

So I'm not wrong !! ABC is ,just reported what they said. I would not go on The Triumph ,even if I was paid to ride on it. It will be a floating petri dish , No telling what is under the walls,and in tiny cracks they could not get to ,to clean .

So I'm not wrong !! ABC is ,just reported what they said. I would not go on The Triumph ,even if I was paid to ride on it. It will be a floating petri dish , No telling what is under the walls,and in tiny cracks they could not get to ,to clean .

This is YOUR thread. It has a different date than what has been reported from Carnival. Carnival should be the source of schedule changes. Not ABC.

There are a total of 10 cruises cancelled, but the next sail date is June 3rd. Don't believe everything you hear in the media. The reason they are not sailing until then is not because they are cleaning the ship, it's to implement the redundancy packages for the ship which will provide emergency back-up systems if and when another catastrophic failure should happen. This was all over Cruise Critic yesterday and reported to the travel agent's via their Carnival website yesterday as well.

Hmmm, I understand your concern. However, IMHO, the world is a petri dish, full of germs, viruses and dangers galore. Studies show that our workplaces are some of the nastiest places to be. Schools? Oh my, the microbes that abound. Public restrooms? Yikes! Hotel rooms? Don't ever use an Ulta-Violet light in one!

We wander,sometimes even blunder, through our lives, some not knowing the dangerous things that abound around us. When meteors explode over cities and injure thousands, and a man can be swallowed by a sinkhole while slumbering in his own home, cruising on Triumph, which my wife and I will hopefully be doing in the Fall, will be the least of my worries.

Pete

Archived