Carnival Breeze 6 day MDR Dinner Menu >inside here

jenale80

Thanks for posting the menus. It is a great help. One question if you can recall...can you view the daily menu on the TV? Some of the other ships I have been on have offered that option and it is helpful deciding to go to the MDR or try something else. I am traveling with my somewhat picky 17 yr old daughter:rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the menus. It is a great help. One question if you can recall...can you view the daily menu on the TV? Some of the other ships I have been on have offered that option and it is helpful deciding to go to the MDR or try something else. I am traveling with my somewhat picky 17 yr old daughter:rolleyes:

Yes, you can view the menu on the TV, on the Breeze. That is where I took this pictures from. Love that they had that option! So much info. available on this TV and it actually worked!

Great to know you can view the menu's on the TV! With so many dining options on the Breeze, it's good to know what the MDR will be serving so we can decide to choose something else if there is nothing that appeals to my daughter on a particular night. Thanks again for taking the trouble to post! :)

Thanks OP for posting. I do have a question. I know someone else asked if you can view the menus on the TV? But my question is can you view the whole weeks menus on the TV, the first day or do they only show the menu for that day, and tomorrow that days menu? Thanks

I have read on CC you can go to hospitality desk and see them. If you are sailing a 3/4/5 ship be sure you look at the right itinerary menus. I have sailed before and people at the table have diff menus because the had put the wrong ones in.

How was the Italian restaurant? Do they have the same stuff for lunch that they have for supper?

We love Italian so will for sure be trying this restaurant. I hate to pay extra to eat, but $12 a person if you get a lot, is not that bad. Cheaper than what we would pay at a restaurant off the ship usually.

I

Thanks OP for posting. I do have a question. I know someone else asked if you can view the menus on the TV? But my question is can you view the whole weeks menus on the TV, the first day or do they only show the menu for that day, and tomorrow that days menu? Thanks

Yes, you can view all the menus for each day anytime during your cruise on the TV. I didn't remember to take pics of menu till our 3rd day, but was able to go back to the previous days on the TV and get the pix for those days past.

How was the Italian restaurant? Do they have the same stuff for lunch that they have for supper?

We love Italian so will for sure be trying this restaurant. I hate to pay extra to eat, but $12 a person if you get a lot, is not that bad. Cheaper than what we would pay at a restaurant off the ship usually.

I was not impressed with the Italian restaurant. We never made it there for lunch, we only had dinner there one night. The food wasn't bad, but IMHO we would not be doing the dinner option in the future, the food just wasn't amazing to me. I would recommend, doing lunch in the beginning of your trip if you tickles your fancy then make reservations for dinner for the later part of your trip.

Again, that is just my opinion, I have read a lot of people love it and I know of a couple who did a B2B on our trip who paid the additional a few times just to have dinner there.

• 3 months later...

oooh l don't sail til the end of sept.. But l'll be on the newer ship. the breeze. l understand there are a ton of alternate places to eat(besides the MDR). Needless to say l'm trying to drop a few lbs now before the cruise, b/c l know l'll gain 5or6 lbs.. Just looking at the menu is reassurance that l'm doing the right thing:rolleyes:

The 6 day menu is just like the 7 day menu minus the last day.

That's not true. They decide which day to leave out for each section. Bitter and Blanc is left out and it is served day two on a five day.

I

I was not impressed with the Italian restaurant. We never made it there for lunch, we only had dinner there one night. The food wasn't bad, but IMHO we would not be doing the dinner option in the future, the food just wasn't amazing to me. I would recommend, doing lunch in the beginning of your trip if you tickles your fancy then make reservations for dinner for the later part of your trip.

Again, that is just my opinion, I have read a lot of people love it and I know of a couple who did a B2B on our trip who paid the additional a few times just to have dinner there.

Do you remember what you had? Like you, we were not impressed though MANY are. A couple we cruised with went twice.

Ah Shucks, the Meals in the MDR are always unmatched, and splendidly satisfying. Problem is the Breeze has such a full and tantalizing lunch collection of offerings l just know my husband & l are going on a diet when we get home!:p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No we did not try the steakhouse. We tried the Italian Restaurant the Cucina De Capitano, there is an additional fee for this restaurant during dinner time, but it is free during lunch. Dinner pricing is $12 per adult and $5 per child.

I did not try the frog legs this time, I have before. It is kinda like chicken. I told DH to try em, but he did not want to, lol[/quote

l think all "diffent" food is described as tasting like chicken!

:confused:

No we did not try the steakhouse. We tried the Italian Restaurant the Cucina De Capitano, there is an additional fee for this restaurant during dinner time, but it is free during lunch. Dinner pricing is $12 per adult and $5 per child.

I did not try the frog legs this time, I have before. It is kinda like chicken. I told DH to try em, but he did not want to, lol

Do you remember what you had? Like you, we were not impressed though MANY are. A couple we cruised with went twice.

Sorry been awhile since I have been on the site. I don't remember what we had, but I do believe they were both signature dishes. :rolleyes:

Archived