Port or Starboard cabin on Victory to Grand Turk, HMC, Nassau

wework2play

I'm in the middle of booking and need quick help from you awesome CC peeps. Victory out of Miami going to Grand Turk, Nassau, and Half moon cay. Which side would you get a balcony room, port or starboard? Which side is the best for people watching in ports etc?

I always try to research this before I book but I'm out of time! Help me guys. Thanks!!

side doesnt matter captain decides how to dock. one week port side will face the island the next week the port side will face the other side depends on how many ships, when you arrive, when you leave

Port side ! especially for HMC and GT

I was about to say this. At Grand Turk (assuming ships ever dock there again, sheesh) ships always dock nose-in, so the port side will always face the shore. Basically Margaritaville and Jack's Shack will be right in front of you. You may or may not have a view of the pier depending on which side the ship docks on.

At HMC, thinking back about photos taken of ships from the beach, it seems like the ships are usually facing to the left, which means that the port side would face the island. Anyone else agree or am I selectively remembering things at 6am? :)

Archived