Valor Scenic OV Room 9199 pics

Lyncoya

there are no hooks on the wall -- the place where they hang the breakfast door hanger, or the snoozin, cruisin sign??

The hooks were on the wall near the thermostat. (near the bathroom) You can't see them because of the angle of the pic. :)

• 1 month later...

In a Google search I also found this complaint regarding Valor OV Cabin 9199.

This is the Google Title Displayed:

Ripoff Report | Carnival Cruise Lines Complaint...

Whether this complaint was truthful or not, the responses were not very logical, as they all addressed the "C" on the window which was just an "in addition" from the complainer and the only photos he/she had, and not the crux of the real problem described. Also the date of the complaint 3/2011, was just after a 2/2011 Refurbishment of the Carnival Valor (maybe the C indicated something which was to be done, but didn't happen)...anyway the C is minor.

Some things with this OV Cabin 9199 could have been changed by now... but I'm interested in responses to this complaint from those who actually had the Valor OV Cabin 9199.

:):):):)

• 4 weeks later...
In a Google search I also found this complaint regarding Valor OV Cabin 9199.

This is the Google Title Displayed:

Ripoff Report | Carnival Cruise Lines Complaint...

Whether this complaint was truthful or not, the responses were not very logical, as they all addressed the "C" on the window which was just an "in addition" from the complainer and the only photos he/she had, and not the crux of the real problem described. Also the date of the complaint 3/2011, was just after a 2/2011 Refurbishment of the Carnival Valor (maybe the C indicated something which was to be done, but didn't happen)...anyway the C is minor.

Some things with this OV Cabin 9199 could have been changed by now... but I'm interested in responses to this complaint from those who actually had the Valor OV Cabin 9199.

:):):):)

I know my response is really late, but I had this exact room and I had NO complaints. NONE. The room was perfect. Well...besides that dang "C"! LOL...

We just got back from our Valor cruise (June 16 - 23, 2013). We were in room 9197 and our kids were in room 9199. No complaints! Rooms were great! 9199 DOES have the very small "C" on the window. It looks like someone forgot to erase it when they were installing the windows - it is sandwiched in between all the glass. It is small - maybe 3" tall. Not a big deal! We LOVED these rooms and will book them again!

Archived