Faster to the Fun....

I booked Faster to the Fun on the Freedom for our May sailing.

The link on the Excurions site says$49.95 PER adult or PER child.

So, I booked it for each of us. 2 in each cabin and the website let me.

I read through FTTF threads today getting tips and saw a post saying you only need one PER CABIN.

I called Carnival and sure enough. Instead of $200 , it should have only been $100 ! I guess I would have sailed without knowing any different !

Thank you CC ! Saved me $100!!

I booked ours last week and it charged me the full 49.95 for each person. The rep at Carnival told me how to edit our 'excursions' and remove one person from each room. It has already posted to my credit card in full. They said it would refund the difference.

Maybe it is fixed for some ships.

I booked fttf for our NOLA cruise, and on the web site it does have a 'correction'..at the top it shows per person, but before you pay, it corrects to just one per cabin:)

I'm a little disappointed. I called Carnival regarding my cruise out of New Orleans on the Carnival Sunshine next March (2014). I inquired about FTTF wanting to know the price and was told that it is not offered on that cruise. I thought this was something that was offered on all ships. I was also told to keep looking on the web because they can add it if they want. Carnival why not add it to all your cruises since your ships are considered the "fun ships"? Any comments on this anyone. Have you tried to purchase FTTF and told that it was not available on your cruise?:confused:

Archived