Oasis Late Dinner Seating

We have selected to late seating in the MDR (8:30) and plan to do no specialty dining while on board. My dilemma, there appears to be 1 or 2 nights (looking at past compasses online) where events fall right in the middle of dinner. In those 1 or 2 instances is it possible to use the my-time option; assuming you notify your servers in the MDR the night before? I don't want to do the my-time for the whole week.

Are you sure those "events" are not shows that have multiple seatings? Oftentimes, the shows will be run, for example, at 8PM and 10:30PM

One example is Friday night, they have a farewell party at 9:30-9:45, with dining at 8:30 there will be no way to make that event.

One example is Friday night, they have a farewell party at 9:30-9:45, with dining at 8:30 there will be no way to make that event.

Actually, there may be.

We had a similar situation where the event we wanted to go to was one hour after dinner started.

We mentioned this to the host and they informed that wait staff that we needed rapid service.

No problem... we easily made it!

Archived