Princess adds new tier - Medallion

icat2000

• 4 weeks later...

I have attached most of an email I got on April 16, 2013 about the new level. I believe that have split the Old Gold level into two levels now.

As a Gold Member of the Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle,® you are fast approaching a whole new tier for Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle Members—the Medallion Level!

Our new Medallion Level of Membership is for Members sailing on their 4th or 5th voyage (or their 31st - 50th cruise day with Princess), and helps you earn new benefits faster than before. Benefits at the Medallion Level include:

• Upgrade to Princess Platinum Vacation Protection (when purchasing the base plan)**

- Double benefits for Accident & Sickness Medical Expense and

Baggage/Personal Effects coverage

- Increases Special Cancellation Credit Feature to 100%

• 10% discount off the purchase of our Reflections DVD onboard†

Exclusive shoreside access to the Captain’s Circle Help Desk phone line

• Medallion Member Pin

Those eligible to be recognized at the Medallion tier will start receiving Medallion benefits on voyages embarking on or after April 15, 2013. Be

Please note, that we no longer issue Captain's Circle cards as your status is recognized with only your Member Number. If you have questions about Princess Cruises Medallion Level, please contact your Travel Agent or call 1-800-PRINCESS.

The more you sail with Princess Cruises,® the more our Captain’s Circle helps you escape completely. ®

Archived