NCL excursion 'Imperial St. Ptersburg' question

I'm busy planning excursions for upcoming Baltics cruise 5th August 2013, and wondered if anyone could clarify details of NCL's excursion'Imperial St.Petersburg'.

On first reading it seems the trip includes both the palace and lower gardens at Peterhof, my main reason for doing the trip, but later in the text it refers to visit to the inside approx. 1 hour and although you might get glimpse of fountains the tour is the palace interior!:confused:

Hoping maybe someone has been on this trip and can shed some light on this for me. :)

I'm busy planning excursions for upcoming Baltics cruise 5th August 2013, and wondered if anyone could clarify details of NCL's excursion'Imperial St.Petersburg'.

On first reading it seems the trip includes both the palace and lower gardens at Peterhof, my main reason for doing the trip, but later in the text it refers to visit to the inside approx. 1 hour and although you might get glimpse of fountains the tour is the palace interior!:confused:

Hoping maybe someone has been on this trip and can shed some light on this for me. :)

I called NCL and was told that the excursion includes both the palace and the gardens. According to the website description:

"After your tour of the Grand Palace, you’ll proceed to the magnificent gardens of the Low Park to admire the numerous fountains and statues of the Grand Cascade. As part of your Imperial tour experience, we have arranged a special hydrofoil boat transfer from Peterhof back to the city center, which will take you on a short 30-minute ride across the Gulf of Finland."

http://www.ncl.com/excursions/search?qs=N%3D4294934687%2B4294965218%26Ne%3D8057%26Nr%3DAND%2528p_Record_Type%253ASF%252Cp_Shorex_Status%253AAVL%2529%26Nu%3Dp_Shorex_Package_Id

Archived