More cancellations for Triumph?

I think I'd play it safe and transfer my booking to a different ship. It may be harder to do that once the date gets closer. I would think that the new damage would definitely add to the repair time.

As long as the damage is superficial it won't take long to fix at all. Just cut and patch. The repair can be made while the other repairs are ongoing.

If there is underlying damage to the structure, might take longer.

I think it is reasonable to believe that this is the case. I see the ship twice a day on my commute back and forth to work and I am looking forward to sailing on it once it goes back into service. I just wish they made Mobile the homeport for it.

As long as the damage is superficial it won't take long to fix at all. Just cut and patch. The repair can be made while the other repairs are ongoing.

If there is underlying damage to the structure, might take longer.

Looking at the damage in the photo, and it's location, it looks as if this repair would not interfere with the other, mostly inside repairs they are doing. A different work crew would do this, and as someone stated above, this is a cut, patch, and paint affair. My bet is that this will not extend out of service time. Now only can hope something else doesn't go wrong..

Archived