june/july cruises on triumph gone from search engines

So weird i searched twice just now the first time nothing showed till august searched again and it showed up. Weird. Soorrryyy for the misinformation

I did the same thing a while back. I swear the May cruises disappeared. They were gone, I panicked. Someone posted they were still there, and I went and saw them and felt like an idiot. But, all was not lost as the price had gone down. :). Which, as we all know now, was pointless, lol. Hopefully they'll stick around and she'll sail as planned for you!

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Carnival has the oddest, most buggy site. I'm looking to book a cruise in the near future taking advantage of the sale, just waiting on the OK for my husband to get off work, and have been checking the price obsessively multiple times per day for at least the past week. The price will go up in the search listing but not be up on the booking screen, or the reverse, go back to normal, once it went up a $100pp on the search screen and I freaked out, though the price in the booking screen didn't reflect the higher price... and the price on the search screen went back down not much later.

~Katy

Did you see the news yesterday? When Triumph came loose from her moorings, she hit a cargo ship and ripped a pretty good size gash in the side from what I could tell...who knows how long the additional repairs will take..

Archived