Carnival Liberty - Harlem Shake

cruiseguy83

And that's why we prefer to spend our time at the Aft pool. :cool:

cool story bro. We tried to do it on the Carnival Breeze, it was large, but not that large. AWESOME JOB! anyone know where DJ akshay or alex are on next?

I think it's great...I just wish they hadn't gotten it wrong...the video should have featured "speedo guy" dancing solo for the first 10-15 seconds, AND THEN the entire crowd should have magically appeared...having the entire crowd in the whole video ruins the effect.

The harlem shake always has everyone in it not dancing just sitting there and then BAM! kinda like this heat one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir2TdfSwH8g

I had posted this one from the same cruise...DS was on it not I:mad:

This was there last sea day and only day of real sun so they were on Lido in full force..............I would have scarficed a whole cruise of sun to be there for the that shake party......

Thanks for posting another "view" of it compared to the short DJ edited video!! Looks so fun and crazy! :D Love it

Looks like a great fun time. The only part I didn't like was the guy wearing the American flag as a swim suit. I don't think our flag should be worn as any type of clothing. JMO.

Well I don't mind the flag as a pin or a t-shirt my mom once got whole family in the 70's for the 4th that was respectable with a 4th feel and the flag ...but that was a bit much..I agree not as a whole print and especially as a speedo!!

Except for that..I love it when a crowd dances for a few..but whew..that was A CROWD!! And I am definitely out of it..LOL...quite the moves :o..LOL.:rolleyes:

WOW, sure hope that happens on my next cruise. That means that every one,,,and I mean EVERY ONE is at the main pool, and the serenity area, or aft pool where I am will be deserted! How sweet it is! :cool:

"SKY"

Archived