Early flight with new cutbacks

We are on BOS out of boston and booked an 11:50 am flight, the terminal is across from the airport, 10 minute taxi ride, been there before. We can carry our own bags off or get off first with our diamond status. Should I rethink this process after hearing about the long lines at customs and longer TSA lines at the airport? Next good flight is at 7 pm but less money. We sail in Sept. Thanks in Advance!

I think you will have more than enough time to walk off the ship at 8am, take a cab then head to the airport.

I agree with you, just have heard since the US Government made the employee cut backs custom lines off the ship are up to 2 hours and the TSA lines can be up to 2 hours also:eek:

I agree with you, just have heard since the US Government made the employee cut backs custom lines off the ship are up to 2 hours and the TSA lines can be up to 2 hours also:eek:

Hey, you're missing a past cruise in your signature.;)

Maybe I'm reading to much into this, just reading to many posts about Customs & TSA lines getting really long:confused:

It is too early to tell what it is going to be like by September. By then, this could all be a distant nightmare.;)

For what it is worth, my DH has flown out of BOS on four business trips in the last month. I asked him how the lines have been and he said normal except for two weeks ago, when he said the line was the longest he has seen in years. All of these flights were out of terminal C which currently is United and Jetblue.

I would just hold tight and see how things progress. If the reports are longer and longer waits, you can always pay a change fee to move to a later flight.

Archived