General ? on Airport Times for Disembarkation

sunflower47

Thinking about a cruise next year (first one) and according to the schedule embarkation is 8:30pm on a Saturday and disembarkation at 6am the following Saturday.

I am looking at flights for that time period now. I think it's best if we come in Friday night and stay over just to be safe, in case of flight delays. This way we can tour OSJ while we are there.

How long will disembarkation take and what is the earliest time I should consider for a departure flight? The one non-stop I am looking at now is 1:38pm (so that's an 11:38am airport arrival time for us).

Is that too early? Royal Caribbean is the cruise line-Jewel of the Seas

I don't think you will disembark at 6:00 AM. That is the time the ship arrives to the Port. I do think that the 1:38 PM flight would be a good one.

For embarkation I would fly in the day before so you can board the ship at Noon.

Keith

You will be fine with the 1:38 flight. We were in the very last group of people to disembark Princess about 2 years ago & we were off the ship by 10. It was kind of nice because it was very easy to find our luggage. :D

Archived