Do all sofas expand to beds?

I have the very aft cabin 11729 booked on Oasis. We had the same cabin on Allure but it was just my husband and I. I am considering taking our 3 year old granddaughter when we go on Oasis and wonder if the sofa converts to a bed. The deck plan does not show it as a triple but wonder if it is possible that the sofa pulls out to allow for a third or fourth person if needed.

No - not all sofas are sofa beds and the stateroom identification symbols on the RCI website deck plans are usually accurate. If it isn't indicated as a stateroom that can hold three or four people specifically than it probably can not and the sofa will not be a sofa bed. Only certain staterooms are configured for 3 - 4 people and are done so either with a sofa bed, murphy beds, or a combination of both and are indicated as such on the deck plans.

I have the very aft cabin 11729 booked on Oasis. We had the same cabin on Allure but it was just my husband and I. I am considering taking our 3 year old granddaughter when we go on Oasis and wonder if the sofa converts to a bed. The deck plan does not show it as a triple but wonder if it is possible that the sofa pulls out to allow for a third or fourth person if needed.

No, the sofa is not a sofa sleeper, just a regular love seat size sofa in that cabin. Maybe if your granddaughter is small enough for the just love seat but those are small cabins as you know and no room for our sofa where it was located to open out when we last had a B1. Sorry.

No, the sofa is not a sofa sleeper, just a regular love seat size sofa in that cabin. Maybe if your granddaughter is small enough for the just love seat but those are small cabins as you know and no room for our sofa where it was located to open out when we last had a B1. Sorry.

They would also need to confirm with RCI that they will allow a third passenger in a stateroom configured for two. They may need to have a stateroom specifically configured for three to do so, regardless of age or size.

Archived