Splash Pool on Summit

shofer

We just booked a cruise with our kids and granddaughter on Summit for next year. DH & I have been on Summit 2x and I vaguely remember a kids swim/play area on the top deck. Is this still there since the dry dock?

I know Baby Penny won't be allowed in the pool with swim diapers but she would love to splash around a bit. DD is also thinking about bringing a small blow-up pool for her if needed. Anybody know about this?

Sue

We were on the Summit in February. There are two outdoor pools on the top deck, one about 6 feet deep, the other maybe 2 feet? Neither pool allows children with swim diapers. Any time we saw a parent trying to take their baby or toddler into the shallow pool security or the pool butlers would intervene. The blowup pool would be a good idea if you can find room to put it!

Thanks for the info. We have plenty of time for DD to find a small blow up pool to bring in the luggage. I imagine when it is still in the package it will be quite portable. I doubt she will try to bring it home again. LOL.

Sue

Archived