Fly Cruise...baggage

LPCKG

We have booked our very first fly cruise holiday this year, previously we have always booked our own flights. However, the price, for flights was far mcuh better than booking direct with the airline, this time round.

We are are flying from the UK onboard Jet2, can anyone who has booked their flights through the cruiseline confirm the airline baggage allowance - am i correct to assume we will both get 1 'hold bag' each?

We have booked through a TA and I never thought to ask...

Do check with your TA as it depends on whether they have made the package for you i.e. cruise and flights. We did this last year but the TA had booked the full baggage allowance for us and it was included in the price we had paid. Otherwise just go to Jet 2 web site.

Do make sure though as many have had hefty penalties for not booking luggage in hold with budget airlines.:eek:

Thanks everyone. We have booked the cruise and flight with our TA. Thankfully celebrity were offering the return flights for £ 149 so we saved over £450 on the flight alone.

I will double check about baggage with our TA i'm hoping that as it is a package it will include one hold baggage per person. We haven't been provide with our Jet2 booking reference,yet. On manage my booking on the celebrity website it just lists the flight times. We used the same TA for a number of years so I'll send an email to double check.

We usually book cruise and flights separately but for the past couple of years have booked a package as it was so much cheaper and included transfers which are quite expensive to Civitavecchia. Both times we were booked on Jet 2 and the included baggage allowance was 22kg per person

We got the £149 deal as well but we fly with monarch.

The baggage allowance is only 15k each but we can carry on 10K each.

We have got a booking ref but its Celebrity's block booking ref and so I can't access the booking.

We don't go until Sept so I'll wait untill we receive our final paper work and then confirm that te checked in baggage has been paid for.

Rcik.

We've booked a fly cruise also with jet2 flights. Baggage allowance is 22kg plus 1 hand luggage. Seems to be the same as if you book directly with Jet2.

We use Jet2 quite often as Leeds is our nearest airport and we generally find them to be very good.

Please learn from our mistake n put a mix n match in each suitcase just my case went missing last month spending 2 weeks with no luggage whatsoever on a Cunard cruise was awful never again will I put all mine in 1 case oh and it is 22 kgs and one hold bag on jet2

Thanks once again.

My TA confirms our £149package does include one hold bag each. Plus, like stated the cost also includes transfers to the Port which makes the overall cost of the flight great value on this occasion. Last year I think we paid £118 pp for transfers from Rome.

Archived