Trial of new toiletries

violetta58

Hi

Hope to meet up to say hello,we are probably off to CWC tonight but maybe one of the other nights ? You can't miss me as I use my wheelchair due to the long distance from our rear cabin ,pushed by my hubbie!!!Love our rear cabin and wraparound balcony but its very up and down at the moment!! Usually in lounge around 7 .

Will look out for you tonight.....and tomorrow!

What - every year!!??...

Yes, every year! You think I'm some kind of unhygienic pig or something? Personally hygiene and freshness are very important to me - that's why I always take two pairs of socks with me on a cruise.

J

Yes, every year! You think I'm some kind of unhygienic pig or something? Personally hygiene and freshness are very important to me - that's why I always take two pairs of socks with me on a cruise.

J

Glad to hear you are a two pair socks man and keep so hygienically fit! The pair of you certainly made me laugh, thanks!:)

J

I thought everywhere the Army went......... ;)

Archived