Diamond Plus disembarkment

Needing to get off the ship early in Seward for a tour. Not really wanting to pull our own luggage off of the ship. Guess we will if we have to, but would rather pick it up in baggage claim.

We haven't had a need to rush off a ship in the past so wondering if Diamond Plus will help us get into the queue faster if we ask for an early departure time?

Needing to get off the ship early in Seward for a tour. Not really wanting to pull our own luggage off of the ship. Guess we will if we have to, but would rather pick it up in baggage claim.

We haven't had a need to rush off a ship in the past so wondering if Diamond Plus will help us get into the queue faster if we ask for an early departure time?

Colleen, you can use Luggage Valet in Seward if your airline participates.

You should be able to get the first off the ship luggage tags. See the LA or Diamond concierge.

Colleen, you can use Luggage Valet in Seward if your airline participates.

Patti,

We aren't flying out that day, we are staying in Seward two nights. Wanting to book a 9 AM tour with Kenai Fjords Tour company. We dock at 5 AM but am reading some don't clear the ship until 9:30. The tour company is telling me to check with the cruise line. My thoughts are that they will clear the people with flights first as well as the ones that are going on the train back to Anchorage.

I normally don't ask to get off before needed, in fact was one of the last ones off the Allure in January. We can do a shorter tour that day, but all reviews give this 9 hour tour the best reviews.

Thus I am really wanting first off without pulling my luggage. Wanting to hear from others that have been able to obtain an earlier departure by using the Concierge to get tags.

You should be able to get the first off the ship luggage tags. See the LA or Diamond concierge.

Have you done this? I don't want to spend $400 dollars on a tour and get to pier and the tour has left us.

Looks like the last disembarkment is 9:30 from posts that I have read.

Archived