Picture Reviews: Reflection 4/6/2013

Chicagocrooza

Really enjoying your photos....your kids are adorable!! Too bad they moved the concert on the lawn while in SJ. Did they have a second concert another night..

We enjoys the Molecular Bar too...tried quite a few of the drinks, as y may recall.

Love your pictures! The kids are adorable! We were on your sailing, and if you spent time at the molecular bar, you probably met my family, daughter Jessica, sister Holley (from NC), and Anna, from Montana, the one with the cactus tattoo on her leg. :) I understand they spent quite a lot of time at the molecular. :eek:

Greensuz I know we were on the same sailing. I mentioned that at the beg and I read your reviews also. Wonderful!

And yes I met you did Holly and your daughter at the molecular bar. They were there a lot. I know where their cabin was also. I saw holly a few times from my balcony :)

You have a wonderful and fun family.

Really enjoying your photos....your kids are adorable!! Too bad they moved the concert on the lawn while in SJ. Did they have a second concert another night..

We enjoys the Molecular Bar too...tried quite a few of the drinks, as y may recall.

Librarylady. Yes they did have a concert on the same night we visited the lawn club grill. It was very enjoyable, steak and music !!!

Loving the pictures of your cruise on Reflection. Can't wait to be aboard her in December :)

At least you will be on her soon. I am the kind of person who go to the restaurant over and over until they give me a reason not to. But my wife is the kind that like to go to different restaurant every time we go out.

So my chance of going back to the reflection is pretty slim. :(

Loved the pictures & the review. I'll be sailing on her June 7th!! Each time I get to see pictures, it just makes it more real.

BTW, your kids are absolutely adorable!!!

You will be sailing her on my birthday! I am sure you will have a wonderful cruise.

The Alcoves, I really wanted to try the Alcoves as they were unique character of the Solstice Class ships. When I decided to book them a month before sailing, they were sold out on all the sea days, the Celebrity rep recommended that I booked the San Juan day as the ship did not get into port till 3pm, so it's almost a half sea day, half port day for a discounted $99.

And thanks to the "Librarylady" who informed me that the live music took place on the San Juan day during her sailing, so I went with it.

As I mentioned before, that part of the ship (everything aft of the Lawn Club Grill) was rarely visited by most ppl, so it created a very relaxing, quiet environment. It was a nice and sunny day that day but the wind was blowing really hard, so instead of a wine and cheese concert in the lawn area just outside of the lawn club grill and among the Alcoves, it was held at the Sunset bar instead. It would have been perfect to enjoy that in the comfort of our own alcoves.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Again, this is the view from our alcoves

ry%3D400

Something seems off with the middle picture. Is that a large chair or an extremely small child?

Sorry I had been busy again, didn't get a chance to continue about the Reflection

Shows:

We went to the Captain Toast Show which was on the first and second night, we went on the second night after the Formal night dinner at the MDR. A varieties of broadway style musical, Aerialists flying all over and captain of the ship introducing the officers.

ry%3D400The best thing was the free champagne at the entrance, never turned down a drink. It seemed like Celebrity liked to give out champagne or mimosa a lot of different occasions. We did go to another show at the theater later on but forgot which night it was.

watch?v=Usz_LFl0EdE

We participated two other events which was a tour of the backstage of the theater, talked with a few of the singers, aerialists. On the very last day at sea, we toured the kitchen of the MDR, which was very impressive. I think it's called the Galley Tour.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

One thing I really liked about this class of ship was the open area at the back of the buffet, it may be a long walk back to the buffet stations but it's totally worth it. We love being outside and we love the aft, my favorite outdoor bar area was just one deck up (sunset bar), and my cabin was only one deck below. I wish they had a stairway at the back of the ship so it would be easier for us to access from our floor (deck 12) to the buffet and onto the sunset bar :D

A few random pictures of the ship:

[IMG]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3da37b3127ccef2b4939c4f1000000030O02AasWLls5cNge3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00600896911520130417042144491.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/IMG]
[IMG]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3da37b3127ccef2b56e522f7400000030O02AasWLls5cNge3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00600896911520130417040942576.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/IMG]
[IMG]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3da37b3127ccef2b5917b6fba00000030O02AasWLls5cNge3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00600896911520130417040954120.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/IMG]
[IMG]http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a3da37b3127ccef2b489b94f3800000030O02AasWLls5cNge3nwo/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00600896911520130417035902711.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/[/IMG]

Archived