Only one Hawaii cruise - Sept 14 - Why??

mike x ftc

Or have I missed something??. I've been waiting months (actually years..) to book a Hawaii cruise and there is just one!! What has happened?? Did i miss the boat - so to speak. Is Hawaii not the place to go anymore. I was hoping for a round trip:cool:

Or have I missed something??. I've been waiting months (actually years..) to book a Hawaii cruise and there is just one!! What has happened?? Did i miss the boat - so to speak. Is Hawaii not the place to go anymore. I was hoping for a round trip:cool:

Hi Mike,

At this point, Century (which has been sailing Hawaii) is headed to Asia for the 2014/2015 season, so it looks like Celebrity wont have many Hawaii sailings. I'm seeing 2 Hawaii sailings in 2014, and 1 in 2015 - though they arent round trip. On the bright side, there are 5 Round Trip Hawaii sailings on Century, later this year.

I hope this helps !

Cheers Andy, just quite disappointing. I saw the Century ones for this year. Would have been perfect but we're already booked on the Constellation for this year!! Shame the pacific coastal's have stopped. I did this last sept and it was one of the best cruises we have done.

Thanks for your help. Perhaps it'll be Canada /New England. ?..... lets have a look.........

Archived