Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

You guys are making me so jealous, now I really wish that I would have made it a point to not miss that breakfast. Anthony, I am probably about a 4-hour drive away. :( Really, the best thing for me to do is book another cruise and have the breakfast myself. But thank you for the thought!!

You guys are making me so jealous, now I really wish that I would have made it a point to not miss that breakfast. Anthony, I am probably about a 4-hour drive away. :( Really, the best thing for me to do is book another cruise and have the breakfast myself. But thank you for the thought!!

Well we are going February 08. Price has dropped to 969 for a C1. :beer::D:cool:

Hey Kim....I think you should just book the cruise in October and February......lol

Bill

I would love to! But will have to settle for hearing about your and Anthony's cruises instead. :D

I think I can manage that, Kim. What's your favorite, when I go I'll try to get that for you as well.

Bill

Awesome! Chocolate waffles for SURE.

I would love to! But will have to settle for hearing about your and Anthony's cruises instead. :D

Awesome! Chocolate waffles for SURE.

1 order of Chocolate waffles.....will do....lol

Bill

I try to keep religion and politics off post.. My Facebook is mine people don't have to be my friend or read my post but on shipmate i feel people want to know about the boat the cruise ect for friends of Dorothy or church services find a different area. But that's just me.

Helpful advice.

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/resource-center.aspx/onboard-connectivity

I got off the phone with my provider Sprint and they charge 15.00 per phone to add international roaming on all calls and text. To add data there is an additional charge per phone. One option is 30.00 for 55mb don't know what the rest of the options are as data did not interest me. But if i meet others it is nice to know we can exchange phone numbers and text each other if we want to meet up somewhere.

Helpful advice.

http://www.royalcaribbeanincentives.com/resource-center.aspx/onboard-connectivity

I got off the phone with my provider Sprint and they charge 15.00 per phone to add international roaming on all calls and text. To add data there is an additional charge per phone. One option is 30.00 for 55mb don't know what the rest of the options are as data did not interest me. But if i meet others it is nice to know we can exchange phone numbers and text each other if we want to meet up somewhere.

That's pretty cool! I don't think T-Mobile had anything like that when I went..if they did, I sure didn't know about it. :(

That's pretty cool! I don't think T-Mobile had anything like that when I went..if they did, I sure didn't know about it. :(

Might be something new with RCCL having cell towers... Don't know i just know it is international roaming