Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

Just waiting for her to get off that big ole ship so she can tell us all what she thinks. We are busy trying to decide what excursions we want to do in Belize and Cozumel in January. Something everyone can agree on.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Had a friend in Ohio that was a dive instructor always wanted to teach me for free....lol...never thought I'd need it living up there. Now I'm kinda sorry, but wife wouldn't do it, so I'll settle for subs....thought it is really tough getting an old soldier underwater...let alone on the water...lol

Bill

Aww I love to dive but have know one that will dive with me, plus I live in Arkansas. I certified in the Grand Caymans on my first cruise.

Aww I love to dive but have know one that will dive with me, plus I live in Arkansas. I certified in the Grand Caymans on my first cruise.

There are dive shops in Arkansas you can lake dive just not as clear as the ocean. And the shops might have groups you can get with to go diving where you live. But out in California sometimes vis is only like 5 feet. My wife and i dive so that makes it great.

Aw thanks guys, I'm glue?!? Lol. I loved the Oasis. Best ship thus far. Amy, we loved cave-tubing and ATV ing in Belize, cave-tubing dot com and loved Isla Pasión/ Passion Island via Twister Boat in Cozumel. Pre-excursion in Coz, we took a cab to Mega store towards downtown and spent $25 for a cart-load of Mexican souvenirs/liquor/candy, lotion I needed, etc. Mega is like Mexican Walmart. Lol

Kim, we are planning on doing the twister boat in Cozumel. My Mom and Dad did that last year and loved it. As of right now I think we are going to snorkel in Belize. We love tubing, the boys look at me and go "mom really, we do that every year". I said "not in Belize" lol.

Kim, we are planning on doing the twister boat in Cozumel. My Mom and Dad did that last year and loved it. As of right now I think we are going to snorkel in Belize. We love tubing, the boys look at me and go "mom really, we do that every year". I said "not in Belize" lol.

Sounds fun! Be sure you all use the restroom before the Twister boat. They hit wake and waves so hard it can feel like driving over a speed bump w/o slowing down first!

Yeah....and since my wife keeps hogging our tablet I'm gonna have to buy another one.....I hope I can get everything on that one like I have on this one. But at least I do have the phone I can fall back on.

Bill

I have tried everything to get the app to login through Facebook but it will not work. I can login through the internet through Facebook but not the app. Oh well.

Bill anytime you can upgrade no matter the reason is a good thing ;)

Ok....so I got the new tablet and now I have the same problem that you have Anthony. Shipmate won't let me log in with facebook. Good thing I can still sneek the other tablet while wife is at work...lol....doesn't make sense why it works on one but not the other, but oh well...lol

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Forums mobile app

Ok....so I got the new tablet and now I have the same problem that you have Anthony. Shipmate won't let me log in with facebook....

doesn't make sense why it works on one but not the other

I sent them a screen capture of the error they told me it was my phone or Facebook. All i did was log out of shipmate uninstall and reinstall then it would not work. Facebook did not chance my phone did not change but i did get a new update for shipmate since the last time i logged out of it.

Bill and Anthony--I hope you got your ShipMates access all sorted out. It looks like you're both able to post in there.

One of the people on my cruise's roll call posted this slide show of photos they took onboard the Oasis if anyone wants to look. Funny that I don't recall ever seeing this bunch around the ship but I guess with over 6000 passengers onboard it'd be easy to miss them!

By the way, Amy, the Cruise Director, was great in my opinion. She was EVERYwhere-- Eric and I are still not convinced that she doesn't have a twin. : )

Oh and Bill, I meant to tell you--if you EVER get a chance to go to Jaxson's ice cream shop/restaurant/candy shop in Dania Beach -- GO! It's pricey but portions are HUGE and it's such a fun place. We never made it to Grampa's (it was across the street).