Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So how does the cruiseline setup the meet&mingle.

I haven't looked at the ShipMate app yet so I don't know if you've asked/received answer there yet. On my cruise, they held it in Dazzles the first full sea day (Sunday) --Dazzles is the really nice multilevel lounge, Deck 8 I think was the lowest level and we met up on lowest level. They had pastries, coffee, tea, etc. set up (it's around 11 AM) and they had the activities director there to kind of greet everyone and do a raffle drawing as everyone got a ticket when they walked in. It's mostly RC swag, but there were a couple bottles of wine given away too. They then basically said one side of the room is for those who are interested in slot tournament, the other side for those who are interested in cabin crawl. If the board had been more active, they may have done things differently because no one on my cruise had taken charge of either slot pull or cabin crawl. Some folks stood or sat around and chatted for a little, others just left after the raffle. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the info Kim. BUT let me ask it another way. How do you sign up for the meet&mingle i am in cc m&m thread for my cruise but is there something else i need to do. How does RCCL know how many are going to be there. Just wanting to make sure i am doing it right.

I think you have to sign up also for the m&m on RCCL's website....I know I did it there as well....the one on my board who is organizing ours can keep track of how many has signed up. Right now ours is at like 75.

Bill

Ya Kim said it was the last sea day so we are good. I will make sure because that is one thing i don't want to miss.

I can't wait.....chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup......and a tall cold glass of chocolate milk.....or maybe a chocolate malt.....mmmmmmmm

Bill

I can't wait.....chocolate chip pancakes with chocolate syrup......and a tall cold glass of chocolate milk.....or maybe a chocolate malt.....mmmmmmmm

Bill

I want the croissants and the chocolate cherry and creamcheese trifle. Well and it goes without saying the waffles. :D

Both of you need to have seconds of everything for me!

As you can tell the above post i will try. Hmm i wonder if i could order seconds take them back to my room put in fridge then take them off the boat... Hmmm so how far away do you live again...