Shipmate Deserters

Anthony63

Just made our finial payment on our next cruise! Getting excited again. 130 days to go! Just not an Oasis class ship. But the next best Liberty of the sea.

Bill can't wait to hear what you have to say about that huge ship!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Just made our finial payment on our next cruise! Getting excited again. 130 days to go! Just not an Oasis class ship. But the next best Liberty of the sea.

Bill can't wait to hear what you have to say about that huge ship!

Which itinerary you doing Amy? I can't wait either. We just had some friends decide to go on the same cruise. So we made all our reservations and everything, Now I just have to help them with their online check on.....:)

Bill

Ok I just seen the post on Izumi's. we tried sushi for the first time this past cruise and loved it! Izumi's will have about the best sushi you can find, true sushi, no cream cheese American style sushi as we have now found other places since. One other thing, you will be surprised how much of the sushi is fully cooked vs the raw. I like both. We would defiantly book to eat there again!

Ok I just seen the post on Izumi's. we tried sushi for the first time this past cruise and loved it! Izumi's will have about the best sushi you can find, true sushi, no cream cheese American style sushi as we have now found other places since. One other thing, you will be surprised how much of the sushi is fully cooked vs the raw. I like both. We would defiantly book to eat there again!

is Izumi's on oasis or allure...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Oh yes have fun Amy I know you will. Thanks Kim we are so looking forward to it I read where someone took a photo of each drink they had. That way the kept a record and with digital sounds like a great idea.

Eat more BACON

That's funny Anthony; also it's like a photo album "Our Bender on Oasis".. Just kidding, PS I like your new signature line. :D

Well getting the drink package so I have to remember my cruise somehow.:D no seriously it will be a great way to see if I get my monies worth from the package without keeping a written log. Plus I will be trying a lot of new ones and if there is one I really like and forget the name just show photo to barkeep.

Next month going to change it to Eat more SHRIMP. New New Year's resolution and all.

Eat more BACON