Zydecocruiser's Carnival Elation April 15-20, 2013 Photo Review

I'm so glad you are posting the Bar Hop pictures!! We did that a few years ago and it was soooooooo much fun. We had about 20 from our roll call that went.

I was so busy having fun I didn't take pictures of each bar.

I'm so glad you are posting the Bar Hop pictures!! We did that a few years ago and it was soooooooo much fun. We had about 20 from our roll call that went.

I was so busy having fun I didn't take pictures of each bar.

I am a multi-tasker. Can drink and take pictures!

We boarded on the 20th. I had a blast on this ship, even with it being older. We did ATD and sat with Larry and Jay everynight. They were the best. Thanks for all the pics it is bringing back great memories. BTW--the elevator wasn't fixed on our sailing either. We did have a different CD, not my favorite, but ok. Can't wait for the pics of the Sunshine :)

We boarded on the 20th. I had a blast on this ship, even with it being older. We did ATD and sat with Larry and Jay everynight. They were the best. Thanks for all the pics it is bringing back great memories. BTW--the elevator wasn't fixed on our sailing either. We did have a different CD, not my favorite, but ok. Can't wait for the pics of the Sunshine :)

You're welcome. Who the CD is really doesn't matter to me unless they are too annoying with announcements. If you had Jeff Bronson, he was the CD on my previous Elation cruise and I thought he was pretty good. I kept running into him all over the ship.