So I am back from my cruise, Where next?

Okay, so I admit it. I am a cruise addict. Started cruisng 4 years ago with a 7 sday cruise, waited two years before my next cruise and now have done 29 days at sea in the last 6 months. Just got back Friday from the GOTS repositioning and am obsessed about finding my next cruise.... The addiction is accelerating.

Recommendations appreciated for our next cruise! DH and I like both RC and X, we are 65 and 58, very active and love both sea and shore days. We have to travel to get to most ports, so departure posrt is not a big deal. We prefer warm and would rather be beaching, swimming, snorkeling, diving, sailing, sightseeing over museum, cultural events. DH would rather stick a needle in his eye than go shopping, I like craft and local items, as I would rather spend my money on cruising rather than jewelry. So shopping, although fun, is not a priority.

We already have trips to Austria to hike, Italy for Tuscany and wine tours and two weeks in Maui planned before Thanksgiving this year, so our first real opportunity to cruise again will be January.

Please help me!

There's a Princess cruise that I am drooling over. It's on the Dawn Princess in July. Starts in NYC, goes through the Caribbean, through to the Panama Canal, Ecuador, Peru, Easter Island, Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand and ends up in Sydney Australia. Princess and HAL seem to have the most interesting itineraries.

How about a Galapagos cruise on X?

How about the Serenade of the Seas out of New Orleans? Goes either to the Bahamas or the Western Caribbean, and cruising up and down the Mississippi is awfully cool. Also, you get to go to New Orleans. :)

Archived