Stock credit

VOLEYMOM

I own shares of Carnival Stock and have 2 times faxed my request for onboard credit. I sent them my email for confirmation and have not heard a thing. Is there a place to see if they gave me the credit to my account anywhere? I looked for the fax number on these boards and used what others had so have no idea what happened. Any help appreciated!

I own shares of Carnival Stock and have 2 times faxed my request for onboard credit. I sent them my email for confirmation and have not heard a thing. Is there a place to see if they gave me the credit to my account anywhere? I looked for the fax number on these boards and used what others had so have no idea what happened. Any help appreciated!

It may be already applied ,I would check your cruise docs and see.If not I would call.

I will look for the number I call tomorrow and post it for you (if I can find it)

Sometimes they are backed up and apply the credit a few days before you sail

Check this website for fax and phone numbers plus other information.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I had to call as well. The rep I spoke to gave me her personal email and I sent it to her while on the phone. She confirmed receipt and we had our credit a couple days from then. So I would call tomorrow.

I found the number I used last and got fast results

1-800-327-5782

extention 70450 option 6

This is what I wrote down hopefully it still works

good luck :)

Check your cruise docs.. After I faxed mine in, it showed up on the second page of the cruise docs under onboard credit 3 or 4 days later. A day after that received an e-mail telling me it had been applied.

Archived