Next NCL Ship to be "the one" for charters?

ferfoodle

Noticing that several people have just gotten the rugs pulled out from under them for Jade's stint as an Olympic hotel, less than 8 months away. For a European cruise, that would meet my criteria of a "Big Deal", and I'd be pretty danged p-$$-d about it.

if you notice they said well over a years notice, the closer it gets the more they should give considering airfare & hotels may have already been booked.

I was just being a petty whine baby about 10/2014 & I know it. :o All told it is working out better since now I have a large group planning a cruise for 2015. I do feel that over a years notice is not that big of a deal. 8 months is a big deal since more is involved with travel plans & vacation days & such. :D

Noticing that several people have just gotten the rugs pulled out from under them for Jade's stint as an Olympic hotel, less than 8 months away. For a European cruise, that would meet my criteria of a "Big Deal", and I'd be pretty danged p-$$-d about it.

I agree.

The cruise I had pulled out from under me (RCI) was a 9 night European sailing starting in Barcelona and ending in Venice. We were given a choice of 5 or 6 other cruises with a price guarantee...three of which weer 12 day sailings (Obviously it was a no brainer to choose one of those)...PLUS we were given $200 OBC.

The icing on the cake was that our new itinerary that we chose is RT Rome, so that will save us some $$$ on air.

Win/Win for us.

It is only my second RCI cruise. Needless to say, I am happy before I even get on board. (This cruise is Aug of 2014...Changes happened early July)

If the cruise line offers you enough compensation, the act of ripping your cruise out from under you suddenly becomes a gift.

Current Sixth Man Charters:

October 20-24, 2013: Simple Man Cruise VII

Norwegian Pearl

October 24-28, 2013: Alabama Festival at Sea

Norwegian Pearl

October 28 - November 1, 2013: The KISS Kruise III

Norwegian Pearl

November 1-5, 2013: Rombello 2

Norwegian Pearl

January 19-26, 2014: Sandy Beaches Cruise 20

Norwegian Pearl

February 3-7, 2014: Mountain Song at Sea 2014