Pride april 21 to 29 review

it was shortly after one p.m and we went to see if the rooms mght be ready, and they were. My wife and I had a balcony room 7255 and right across the hall the 4 kids were in a inside rooo 7257. I had ordered decorations to suprise them and some booze from bon voyage.

This makes me extra excited for review as I'll be taking my first cruise ever in Oct and I'll be in room 7255! I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Enjoying your review from last year. I've only been on Carnival once the pride 5 years ago. We usually sail Princess or RC. Noticed your sons wore t shirts and left their ball caps on in the MDR. Is this the dress code on carnival?i I know the other lines don't allow ball caps, shorts, flip flops, etc for dinner. We are back on the Pride next month and want to know your experience in the MDR. Were most men dressed in shorts and tees or long pants and shirts with collars?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Thanks. The boys wearing their ball caps would have been on the first night of the cruise which is pretty casual because not all people have their luggage delivered by then. Overall MDR is excellent. Always have had great servers. I have worn dress shorts and button down shirt to the MDR many times. No issues.

• 5 months later...