Liberty - image of stateroom OV interconnecting

So we took the gamble of 'upgrading' from inside to OV gty (which was cheaper than inside originally booked!)

Been assigned interconnecting room midship deck 2. It also says 3rd & 4th Pullman beds in room.

Not worried about deck as my H can be prone to sea sickness so midship deck 2 is perfect for that. He is a little anxious about the interconnecting room and the extra beds.

Does anyone have any images of a stateroom like this please? Google is not being my friend this morning lol

(TA said we can't change room again, is this right for UK bookings?)

Thanks a lot :)

I stayed in just such a room on Liberty, which I was also given as a guarantee. I don't have a picture, but the room was just fine. It's the same as all the other OV rooms, fairly large, with a large window to see the sea. The extra beds are inbedded in the ceiling so you don't feel them at all. There is an armchair instead of a 2-seater couch to leave room for the connecting door. We've never heard any noise at all from our neighbours. Loved being on deck 2 when we were docked as it was so convenient for the gangway. Enjoy.
Hazel
:)

The pullmans aren't an issue....if not needed, they won't be visible! The cabin will be essentially the same as any other of that catagory.

Yeah...for some reason, UK bookers don't get to change rooms around like other passengers can....odd rules!

[quote name='hlperez']I stayed in just such a room on Liberty, which I was also given as a guarantee. I don't have a picture, but the room was just fine. It's the same as all the other OV rooms, fairly large, with a large window to see the sea. The extra beds are inbedded in the ceiling so you don't feel them at all. There is an armchair instead of a 2-seater couch to leave room for the connecting door. We've never heard any noise at all from our neighbours. Loved being on deck 2 when we were docked as it was so convenient for the gangway. Enjoy.
Hazel
:)[/QUOTE]

Random question from him indoors LOL what size approx is the window? Looking at the side of the ship deck 2 seems to have small portholes?

(sorry for the randomness lol)

Archived