CARNIVAL FREEDOM Food

beachh2o

Our 13th cruise 5/4 - 5/12 aboard the FREEDOM was really enjoyable, in particular the food. The menu's have simplified but are really very good and filling. I'd also like to mention what a great meal and time we had in the Steak Restaurant on the first night-we did receive a free bottle of Merlot wine and to us it was perfect.

This was our second cruise aboard the FREEDOM and without hesitation we would cruise aboard her again if the itinerary changes again in the next few years.

We will be on the Freedom in just over 2 months from now. We eat the vegetarian food and the fish dishes. How were those options?

We should be able to easily find the fish and chips restaurant because that is the deck we are on.

oh my gosh, I can say now that we go on the Freedom NEXT Sunday. :) I am definitely having the crème brulee !

The crème brulee is my favorite dessert! I prefer it over the warm chocolate melting cake.

- Have a great cruise!

We will be on the Freedom in just over 2 months from now. We eat the vegetarian food and the fish dishes. How were those options?

We should be able to easily find the fish and chips restaurant because that is the deck we are on.

I think we tried every type of seafood offered-actually some of the fish served were "new" to us, but all tasty. As far as vegetarian-there were many choices on Lido Deck as well as the MDR. You will not go hungry! LOL

The crème brulee is my favorite dessert! I prefer it over the warm chocolate melting cake.

- Have a great cruise!

Speaking of Chocolate-the last day aboard there was the "famous" Chocolate Extravaganza held on Lido Buffet area-OMG-that was our lunch! Lots of choices and very good and some different, i.e. Chocolate Sushi (made with rice, chocolate & small pieces of fruit)!

We loved the Carnival Freedom too! I loved the Fish and Chips, and it seemed not a lot of people knew about it so there were no lines!

We posted our food pictures for friends and family here if you'd like to see them:

http://www.cruisefoods.com/index.php?ship=carnival_freedom

Happy cruising!

DW and I went there before we set sail on embarkation day. We were the only two in there.

Archived