Price change on splendor!

Darlzee

Hi everyone, last Friday I checked our Easter 2014 cruise out of New York like I always do on fare viewer. I was so shocked to see it went down, that I checked it three times. It was $560.00 lower than I paid for our balcony! I immediately filled the form out and submitted it.

On Sunday, I received the sorry response that it wasn't the same category. I was so furious that I called them and was on the phone for at least 40 minutes. They kept tossing me around to other people to talk to and I still got the same answer.

Now if I checked that price at least three times because I couldn't get over the difference. I know I wouldn't have checked outside room vs balcony all three times. I am so mad at myself about not doing a print screen. I was so excited about it going down I didn't do it.

Anyone else run into something like this? Boy when I check it again, if it ever goes down I sure will do a print screen to prove it!

Just Fuming!!!

I think with their glitch system (or it could be my computer) - I have been able to get a cruise price to come up for $0.

One time it was showing OV prices and I was searching under Balconies.

Keep watching!

Hi everyone, last Friday I checked our Easter 2014 cruise out of New York like I always do on fare viewer. I was so shocked to see it went down, that I checked it three times. It was $560.00 lower than I paid for our balcony! I immediately filled the form out and submitted it.

On Sunday, I received the sorry response that it wasn't the same category. I was so furious that I called them and was on the phone for at least 40 minutes. They kept tossing me around to other people to talk to and I still got the same answer.

Now if I checked that price at least three times because I couldn't get over the difference. I know I wouldn't have checked outside room vs balcony all three times. I am so mad at myself about not doing a print screen. I was so excited about it going down I didn't do it.

Anyone else run into something like this? Boy when I check it again, if it ever goes down I sure will do a print screen to prove it!

Just Fuming!!!

were you comparing to your exact category, like 8D to 8D instead of just checking balcony?

I am sure you have but just throwing it out there.

Bill

were you comparing to your exact category, like 8D to 8D instead of just checking balcony?

I am sure you have but just throwing it out there.

Bill

Yes I did, we are 8C and all three categories were same price, that was my argument to them. I think there definitely was a glitch in the system because it was so much money. I could kick myself for not print screening it!!!

Yes I did, we are 8C and all three categories were same price, that was my argument to them. I think there definitely was a glitch in the system because it was so much money. I could kick myself for not print screening it!!!

I figured as much.

Even if you printed the screen and it was an error on their part they would not honor the price.

Their IT dept is one of the worst I have ever encountered by a big corporation.

They are some very cheap prices for an 8 day cruise from NY that is doing HMC and Grand Turk.

Hope you have a great cruise in spite of this.:)

Bill

Archived