Early saver request

Biffer1997

How long is the usual wait time to see if my early saver request has been honored? What is the standard way of notification if I received it or not? Put one in about 24 hours ago. If I don't hear from them by end of week, what is best way to get an inquiry to them?

I had a couple take under an hour, and others took 2-3 days. You'll get an email - if approved, it will show your new cruise fare and fees.

I would just re-submit the claim form if you haven't heard back after 3-4 days.

Just checked my billing and it appears the price was reduced :D WhaHoo!!! I thought it would come in form of OBC, but guess not. Does OBC kick in if I find any more drops after final payment? I didn't ( or at least haven't ) received an email yet.

Just checked my billing and it appears the price was reduced :D WhaHoo!!! I thought it would come in form of OBC, but guess not. Does OBC kick in if I find any more drops after final payment? I didn't ( or at least haven't ) received an email yet.

Up until you pay in full, price drops will reduce your final payment amount. After you've paid in full, you'll receive them as OBC. If you pay in full before your final payment date, you can choose whether to receive a credit to your credit card or OBC.

I think out of 10 price drops I've only received the updated cabin confirmation once via email. Normally within hours it's shown up on the obc part of my booking

I received new CabinConfirmations after all of my price drops on my 2013 B2B.

For our 2014 B2B we've had 3 price drops on one of them & received email confirmation only on the 1st one. I've checked through Manage My Cruise to find our we'd received them.

On the other of our B2B we've had 2 price drops and never received any confirmation, but the balance due has been reduced both times.

Archived