Balcony Boardwalk Deck 11 Cabins

We had 11323 and 11325, which were next to those last two and the views are no different. I'd book them in a second. The ocean view is outstanding and it's fun being out on the balcony.

People have mentioned that they enjoy watching the Ocean Aria show from these balconies. It's a bit of a different perspective, but the sound of the show is somewhat muffled up there. I would recommend watching the show up there, but only after or before seeing it from the seats.

I have read various things about Boardwalk Balcony cabins before my cruise that I would address. The first is noise. There is some noise from the shows that ends around 11:30. With your door closed, you can barely hear it, but you can hear it. If you are sensitive to noise and want to sleep before 11, maybe another cabin would work better. The second concern was privacy. If you draw your shades and curtains, nobody can see in. It's not an issue. The reason I would take a Boardwalk balcony cabin again if we did this type of ship is that they are unique to this class and they're fun. You get the ocean and you still feel part of the action.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks for your input on cabin 11323 ... my daughter and I just booked that cabin yesterday for a July cruise on Oasis and were a little worried as we have only stayed in an ocean balcony ... sounds like we will have a blast!

Thanks for your input on cabin 11323 ... my daughter and I just booked that cabin yesterday for a July cruise on Oasis and were a little worried as we have only stayed in an ocean balcony ... sounds like we will have a blast!

You're welcome. People will debate about Boardwalk vs Ocean. I have heard all of the criticisms of the Boardwalk cabins and none were real concerns on the ship. When the third rolls out, we'll be in a boardwalk again.

We'll be on deck 11 in December! We originally booked connecting rooms 8725 & 8723 on deck 8 then switched to 11325 & 11323 after advice from the B1 pros here on CC. :D

These photos of 10325 posted by rakes5 really helped:

thank you for the photos brings :)back memories.:):):)

Also wanted to add that even though rakes5 photos above were from 10325 we went up one deck to 11 to take advantage of easy access to the "private public" space as shown by Sherri (KansCocoa) in her great Allure review (same space on Oasis):

That was our getaway from the crowds place to relax for a hour and watch the shows.:):):)

Thank you both for sharing your comments and showing pics of 12729. It definitely doesn't show the bridge on the Royal Caribbean deck plans so I wasn't expecting that (only found out from reading reviews on CC)! I guess it will be shady but at least I will still get a view of the water and the Aqua Theatre. It sure looks from one of the pictures that you can just reach up and touch the bottom of that bridge. I hope it's not that close. Thanks again everyone.

Isn't CC a wonderful way to learn about cabins. Before I found CC, I sometimes booked unfortunate cabins. You may find the advantages your cabin offers far outweigh any disadvantages. As I recall, you'd have to be quite tall to touch that bridge. Then again as a shorty, what would I know about low clearance concerns? Have a wonderful time.

Wow thanks for this information, I'm going next 8 of june on the Oasis and pick cabin 11725, I can assume for the photos I made a good choice...great view!!

Thanks!

PD.Sorry for my low level of english.

Isn't CC a wonderful way to learn about cabins. Before I found CC, I sometimes booked unfortunate cabins. You may find the advantages your cabin offers far outweigh any disadvantages. As I recall, you'd have to be quite tall to touch that bridge. Then again as a shorty, what would I know about low clearance concerns? Have a wonderful time.

Try this website to learn what individual cabins are like on each ship on all the cruise lines. http://deckplangenius.com/Home.aspx

We use it to find any thing we need to know about different cabins and their locations on a ship both good and bad.:):)

don

Edited by Folk Singer

Wow thanks for this information, I'm going next 8 of june on the Oasis and pick cabin 11725, I can assume for the photos I made a good choice...great view!!

Thanks!

No need to appologize for your English; your post is easy to understand.

That should be a nice cabin. Your bed will be near the closet/bathroom end of the cabin. Yes, you should have a nice view. Just past your cabin, there is a public deck with more space and views. Have fun.

Edited by Starry Eyes

Thanks!

Have a great Trip. Enjoy.:):) No worries.

• 8 months later...
I'm in 11327 for the ONE TIME ONLY 2-Night Labor Day cruise....is the Sofa next to the balcony...or the bed....please please say Sofa!!! lol

In 11327 the sofa is next to the balcony bed is next to the closet.

• 11 months later...