No more sushi bar on Dream?

dziorns

Not A big fan of Sushi so was happy to see something else. But it was offer on Conquest upstairs where you got fish and chips and fried oysters. We actually really enjoyed the taste bar after getting photos and heading of to the MDR. The meatballs were some of the best I have ever had, my favorite thing we tried! Make sure to go try it you might just be amazed at the flavors and what they come up with every night!

Each day the taste bar showcases sample appitizers from different places on the ship. I don't care for sushi so I'm excited to try the taste bar. For your sunshine lover's it should be on the lido buffet.

I have an impaired immunity system..due to medications I take which take care of R.A.....every drug has a side effect...so I cannot eat Sushi. Even cooked sushi.

So while I enjoyed seeing people enjoy it..particularly the Oriental travelers...I am glad it is a taste bar too. The Speciality Restaurants are expensive. I like to sort of have a taste of what I will be paying for.....and I have to say..Carnival's Steak Houses..have been excellent. The best of any cruise line we have been on. And the Apple Carmel tart they do..........Yum. Yum. Yum.

I was on the Spirit in March. The Sushi bar was gone.

Guess I am the only one happy it has been moved to the Lido deck. I always found the smell awful!!!

Wow. If there is one thing that sushi demands, it is that the fish be very fresh. Was the sushi smelling fishy or was it the vinegar smell of the rice?

I always thought it was classy so see that sushi stand. Sorry to see it moved like an orphan.

Same here. On celebrity they had a small area in the back of the ship that was a dedicated sushi restaurant. Miso, many types of sushi, and an Asian decor. The stand on Carnival was not the same but still a classy touch. Very disappointed to see this go.

I always thought it was classy so see that sushi stand. Sorry to see it moved like an orphan.

So a sushi bar is classier then a taste bar? I'm lost.....I hate to ask Pete is there anything positive you like about carnival? Every post is negative. I certainly hope my dog never pisses on your lawn or anything :)

Archived