5/19 Breakaway Bermuda Freestyle Dailies Inside - PDF's!!

SliceOfLife

This was awesome Thank you so much!!!

Questions:

can you book the ice bar online?

is lunch served during the dysfunctional family comedy show?

Thanks

No, you have to book the ice bar in person. There is a reservation stand in front of the ice bar. You can also make a reservation from your TV or at the restaurant desk at Guest Services.

Yes, Lunch is served at the Dysfunktional Family show. I didn't go so I don't know what was served.

OMG, THANK YOU VERY, VERY much!

My dh just said to me last night how much more can you be reading about "that ship".

I'm constantly on my iPhone reading all I can and now tonight I will bring home the Dailies!

THANK YOU.

I very much appreciate all the time and effort it took you to give us this information.

Thank you.

OMG, THANK YOU VERY, VERY much!

My dh just said to me last night how much more can you be reading about "that ship".

I'm constantly on my iPhone reading all I can and now tonight I will bring home the Dailies!

THANK YOU.

I very much appreciate all the time and effort it took you to give us this information.

Thank you.

You're very welcome :) Enjoy!!

Day 2

Attached Filesviews)Freestyle Daily 2.1.pdf (328.4 KB, 164 views)pdf.gifFreestyle Daily 2.2.pdf (271.3 KB, 145 views)pdf.gifFreestyle Daily 2.4.pdf (395.5 KB, 135 views)pdf.gifToday Your Way 2.1.pdf (255.5 KB, 152 views)pdf.gifToday Your Way 2.2.pdf (281.4 KB, 124 views)pdf.gifToday Your Way 2.3.pdf (297.0 KB, 108 views)pdf.gifToday Your Way 2.4.pdf (265.5 KB, 100 views)

Am I missing something because I can't find the document for the Day Ahead - Your Choice - where it lists all activities and times for day 2.

Thanks!

I just wanted to come back on here and thank you again.

It was so wonderful that my dh and ds were out for baseball last night and I sat in my bed with all the Dailies around me, including the Week at a Glance and tried to see what I am doing and when. It was so helpful especially since we want to do specialty restaurants, shows and some shows that are not where we can make ressies. It was so helpful to be able to have an idea of what days I think we should do what and when I call next week for the shows and restaurants, I will be making the decisions based on what you gave us.

THANK YOU again for all your hard work in helping us. I greatly appreciate it.

Am I missing something because I can't find the document for the Day Ahead - Your Choice - where it lists all activities and times for day 2.

Thanks!

Scroll up to post #23, I forgot to add it so I posted it there.

Just have to add my thanks as well. I so appreciate your efforts. Great information and makes planning so much easier and adds to the excitement. Thanks again to you and to everyone else for sharing. CCers are the best!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I tried checking out your dailies for the Breakaway but all it has on there is disembarkation paperwork. Is that all you had loaded? Confused.

Did you scroll to the top of the 1st page? All dailies are posted. I had to make several posts because you can only attach so any attachments per post.

• 3 months later...
AM I correct in assuming that these menus are obsolete now ? I am going in June 2014 and would love to have a copy of these menus so I can make a calculated choice as to when I go to a specialized restaurant..

Thanks

The menus have changed since my Breakaway cruise. Even if you do find the updated menus, there is no guarantee what they served on Monday will be what is served on your cruise on Monday. I think they rotate through 12 or 14 menus.

You can find the day's dinner menu during lunch and decide if you want to eat at the MDR or a specialty restaurant.