Kroschel Wildlife Park

cvpends

There are posts about it going back to 2007 if you use the "Search This Forum" feature. I haven't been there, but it's been used by nature photographers from around the world for many years - long before it was opened to cruisers.

There are posts about it going back to 2007 if you use the "Search This Forum" feature. I haven't been there, but it's been used by nature photographers from around the world for many years - long before it was opened to cruisers.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I suppose I should offer this history: Before creating this thread I searched this forum, and found lots of people had questions about the Kroschel Animal Park, but not much in the way of detailed reviews. I'm hoping to hear from those who have been there recently.

Have any of you gone to the Kroschel Wildlife Park? It looks like fun, but would like to get opinions from those of you who have been there. Thanks!

Check out the Holland America website for excursions in Haines. There are several reviews from people who describe their experiences there.

Check out the Holland America website for excursions in Haines. There are several reviews from people who describe their experiences there.

Great idea! I looked at Celebrity but didn't check HAL. I'll do that :)

Archived